To Make An Appointment Call (706) 370-4700

Find a WIC Clinic in North Georgia

Appointment Line: 1-866-942-9675

Canton WIC Clinic1219 Univeter Road
Canton, GA 30115
Google Map Driving Directions

Fax: 770-720-8239


Dalton Community Center WIC Clinic 218 N. Fredrick St
Dalton, GA 30721
Google Map Driving Directions

Fax: 706-529-8207


Fannin County WIC Clinic95 Ouida Street
PO Box 387
Blue Ridge, GA 30513
Google Map Driving Directions

Fax: 706-632-3986


Gilmer County WIC Clinic28 Southside Church St
Ellijay, GA 30540
Google Map Driving Directions

Fax: 706-276-1824


Murray County WIC Clinic709 Old Dalton-Ellijay Road
Chatsworth, GA 30705
Google Map Driving Directions

Fax: 706-517-5707


Pickens County WIC Clinic60 Health Way
Jasper, GA 30143

Fax: 706-253-6109


Whitfield County WIC Clinic800 Professional Blvd
Dalton, GA 30720

Fax: 706-281-2387


Woodstock WIC Clinic7545 North Main St, Suite 100
Woodstock, GA 30188
Google Map Driving Directions

Fax: 770-928-6194
FREE Personalized Birth Announcements

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. 

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (1)mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights. 1400 Independence Avenue, SW - Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.